Medication at school

//Medication at school

If you ancipate the need for medication at school this year for your student, please pick up a Medication Authorization Form from your doctor’s office, and have your doctor complete it. We also have authorization forms available in the school office. You can fax the complete form to 313-1901 from your doctor’s office or bring the completed form to the school office.

Please note: Authorization forms are required for over-the-counter medication as well.

2015-09-18T20:38:29+00:00September 18th, 2015|