Welcome to our Family-Community Resource Center!
Learning can be difficult when students’ basic needs aren’t met. The goal of Family-Community Resource Centers is to help all children succeed, and we do that by removing barriers and connecting families with available community resources.
Help can come in many forms:
- Homework help
- School supplies
- Medical and dental care
- Job-finding assistance
- Early childhood education
- GED preparation
- And more!
At Fruit Valley, we host many community and school meetings and events, including toddler activity days on Thursdays and produce deliveries from April Joy Farm. Family support and computers for public access also are available.
Call us today or stop by our center. We are here to help.
May I ask a few questions?
- What do you see, hear, and feel when you enter the Family-Community Resource Center? The school?
- How do you feel you are seen by FCRC and school staff?
- Do you feel like you have a voice in our school community?
- Do you feel like you have talents or gifts you might want to share in our school community that you have not had the opportunity to do yet?
Would you feel comfortable coming by and sharing some of your answers to these questions with Jennifer, Staci or another staff member?
Latest FCRC news
Winter Break is just around the corner. This time of year we never know when snow and ice might befall us. So if you are in need of anything from our FCRC team, please come [...]